Tuesday 27 November 2018

                               
20 November 2018     

Dear  Rowan,
Thank you for coming to camp with us and being able to help us on the tramp.
Thank you for also helping with the dinners. MY favourite  dinner was the nachos.
I also liked squawk squad.  


My Favourite activity was the tramp. It was really fun but it was long.
I liked the grasslands but I got lots of scratches and itches. I also liked
walking in the bush. I the enjoyed river crossing because It was fun,
but cold when we walked through it.


My second favourite activity was probably finding Brian.
I was one of the stretcher makers and had to make a stretcher to carry
Cailan through Arthur's pass township. I liked going to find the clues.


I also liked doing squawk squad. I found a lot of clues by using the map.
Our animal we had to find was the kea and Milan found it.


Thank you for coming on camp and helping with the activities.


Ngā mihi
Yours sincerely Nathanael Parsons


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.